There’s a long list of organic coconut products in the market today – coconut oil, coconut sugar, coconut milk, coconut nectar or syrup, coconut mayonnaise, coconut flakes, coconut flour, coconut chips, and the list goes on. But among all. coconut oil is the most versatile product. It can create fun and nutrient-rich ways to help your skin get beauty benefits.
Coconut oil has been used for centuries as an ingredient in beauty products. Together with other coconut products, it has positive effects on beauty-related problems and is used for different beauty-related purposes. The following are:
|Beauty-Related Problems||Organic Coconut Beauty Products|
Wet and Smelly Underarms
How to Create Coconut Body Scrub
Because coconut oil is very versatile, it can be used in the making of body scrubs or become its main ingredient. For those who want to experiment with this oil, create this Coconut Body Scrub using organic coconut sugar and organic coconut oil.
- 1/2 cup Coco Treasure Organic Coconut Oil
- 3/4 cup Coco Treasure Organic Coconut Sugar
- 1/4 cup Kosher Salt
- 1 tbsp coarsely chopped ginger
- 4 to 8 drops of Lavender Essential Oil (optional)
- Heat 1/4 cup organic coconut oil and ginger over a low heat for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Immediately remove from heat and then strain it. Leave the oil to cool.
- Combine 1/4 cup of organic coconut oil with the previous mixture.
- Add the organic coconut sugar and Kosher salt and stir.
- Whisk the lavender essential oil, as desired.
- Place the finished product in an airtight, clean container.
How to Apply Coconut Oil Facial Cleanser
By any means, use soap before or after using coconut-based facial cleanser. Just place a small amount on your fingertips and massage it into your face. When you’re done, you can wipe the oil with moist and warm cloth. If you are used to wearing makeup and want For deep cleansing
Coconut oil is also a proven excellent acne regimen. Use coconut oil facial cleanser for coconut oil is proven to have antibacterial, antimicrobial, antifungal, and antiviral properties.
Instruction for Using Coconut Oil Makeup Remover
Coconut oil as makeup remover can take off hard to remove mascara, eye liner, lipstick, and foundation. Just follow the instruction here.
- Place a tiny amount of coconut oil on a cotton ball.
- Rub the cotton with coconut oil onto your skin, especially the parts with makeup on.
- For thick, hard to remove makeups, place the oil directly on your hands to rub it onto your skin.
Fast and Easy Way to Create DIY Coconut Lip Balm
- Mix coconut oil and dry Jello powder.
- Combine the 2 ingredients thoroughly using a spoon.
- For too hard or solid coconut oil, bring it to heat on a pan for a few seconds.
- Apply coconut lip balm using your fingertips or a lip brush.
It’s quite simple to understand why more and more people turn to organic coconut products.. They provide both health and beauty benefits that expensive brands cannot provide.